Cheese pizza crust (low carb). Low Carb The "Crust" is soft so this is actually more of a casserole dish but the flavor is there. I used Minced Garlic from a Jar rather than Garlic Powder. No Dough Pizza ~ Cream Cheese Pizza Crust This recipe is Low Carb, Gluten Free, Flour less, Grain Free and Diabetic Friendly.
Ingredients of Cheese pizza crust (low carb)
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Italian cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of pizza toppings, bacon, pepperoni, cheese chicken.
For me, it's all about the cheese. So why not have a crust made entirely of cheese? The inspiration struck actually while I was eating. Low Carb Pizza crusts can be difficult if you don't know what you're doing.
Cheese pizza crust (low carb) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray oblong pan with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle Italian cheese into pan. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pour over cheese. Bake 15 minutes then let rest out of oven for 5 minutes..
- Add pizza toppings and bake until cheese is melted..
When you do know what you are doing with crust recipes, you can meal plan all kinds of interesting tastes and flavors with things like almond flour or chickpea flour. Pizza comes from Venice and was originally made from scrap. Add pizza sauce to your liking. Remember, if you're trying to cut carbs, this is where most of your carbs will come from. A cheddar/mozz blend is great because it stands out from the crust.