Easy Fruit Pizza Pie. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! In small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar and orange peel with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Pizza Pie
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ready made Sugar Cookie Dough.
- Prepare of Filling or "Sauce".
- You need 12 oz of tub of Cream Cheese Spread.
- You need 7 oz of tub of Marshmallow Creme or Fluff.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 bunch of Grapes(your preference).
- It’s 4 of Kiwis(or fruit of your choice).
- You need 1 lb of Fresh Strawberries(or fruit of your choice).
The pizza can be sliced like a regular pizza or cut in. The BEST summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!.
Easy Fruit Pizza Pie instructions
- In a pie OR pizza pan spread and press your sugar cookie dough so that it covers the bottom evenly and bake according to directions this will be your "crust".
- After the crust is done, set aside and let cool completely before adding ingredients..
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese and the marshmallow creme and mix until smooth and creamy..
- Rinse, Peel and cut your Kiwis width wise.
- Rinse and cut your strawberries lengthwise..
- Cut your grapes down the middle..
- Add the filling to your crust and spread evenly..
- Top with kiwis, strawberries, grapes or whatever your fruit of choice is..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before served..
This is one of my all-time favorite fruit desserts. The sugar cookie crust topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit is absolute perfection. Grease a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. I like to put my hand into a sandwich bag and spray the bag with cooking spray and press the dough into the pan. You may need to add additional cooking spray to the bag on your hand as you spread the dough.