Multi grain base spinach corn topped pizza. If you're on the keto or other low-carb diet, I think you're going to really like this alternative to grain-based crusts for pizza, especially if, for some. A whole wheat wholesome pizza topped with spinach and paneer is a great way to add some healthy greens on a Pizza. Making a pizza with multi grains is healthy, quick and easy to bake too.
Ingredients of Multi grain base spinach corn topped pizza
- It’s 1 cup of multi grain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of boiled corns.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crush garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need as needed of Cheese.
- You need 4 tsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herb.
- Prepare 4 of tsl Butter.
- It’s of As per taste salt.
Easy to prepare one pot cheesy corn spinach with Italian flavors. It can be had plain or can also be stuffed in sandwiches or wraps. Spinach and corn is quite a popular combination and I love it as much in curries as I do in this sandwich. This sandwich has fresh spinach and sweet corn which are cooked in a cheesy sauce made by mixing flour and milk.
Multi grain base spinach corn topped pizza step by step
- In a mixing bowl add flour, baking powder and soda,salt,oil,curd and knead soft dough and keep aside for 15min..
- Heat 1sp oil add garlic cook for a while then add spinach cook till dry add corns mix well. Then prepare white sauce with butter,flour,milk add spinach mix to this add salt pepper and topping is ready..
- Now divide dough into balls and roll, prick it and bake it in preheated kadai for 15min base is ready..
- Now take base apply pizza sauce and topping sprinkle mixed herbs and cheese and cook in the pan applying butter till crisp and cheese melts..
- Cut in pieces and serve hot..
Yes the sauce itself makes the filling quite cheesy. How To Make Hot and Crunchy The closer a food is to the top edge of the map, the more likely it is to fill you up with fewer calories. Nutrition Data's opinions and ratings are based on weighted averages of the nutrient densities of. Multi-grain simply means the food is made with more than one grain and has absolutely nothing to do with whether any of those grains are actually whole I know corn easily gets a bad rap because it is so highly subsidized by the government and included in countless additives that you will find in most. Read the Vegetarian pizza topping combinations? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Vegetarian food community.