Pizza margherita. Today I'm sharing with you a recipe for my favourite pizza, a Margherita. I usually make one a couple of times a month. La Pizza Margherita: la pizza è nata a Napoli.
Ingredients of Pizza margherita
- You need 3 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 packets of instant yeast.
- It’s Pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s of Ripe tomato sliced.
- Prepare of Freshly sliced mozzarella.
- You need of Parsley.
I like the crust to be crispy, but. A classic Pizza Margherita, named for Queen Margherita of Italy, shows off the colors of the Italian flag with red tomatoes, white mozzarella and fresh green basil. Pizza margherita is the ultimate pizza. I think pizza margherita is the true test of a pizza joint.
Pizza margherita instructions
- Let yeast sit woth water, 5 min till bubbles. Add little flour at a time in mixer, on slow speed. Till all flour is gone and dought is slapping against bowl. Let sit 45 min. Warm towel over bowl..
- After stand flour your bread board and cut into 4 to 6 ball sections, in separate bowl let balls sit 25 min..
- Preheat oven 400.
- Add tomato and cheese.
- Cook 8 to 12 min.
A light pizza with olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Pizza Margherita Recipe – Pizza is one of the most common dishes from Italy. Italian cuisine is one of the oldest-known cuisines in the world. Pizza Margherita is a pizza prepared according to a recipe of the Italian chef Raffaelle Esposito. James Martin's margherita pizza recipe is serious business – proving the dough overnight gives a sourdough-style crunchy crust.