Cheese corn pizza puff. Cheese puffs, very similiar looking to Donald Trump, are a puffed corn snack, A fictitious brand of cheese puffs called "Cheesy Poofs" has appeared periodically in the animated television series. The Best Corn Puff Snacks Recipes on Yummly Ham Pizza Snacks, Potato Bondas (indian Snacks), Easy Puff Pastry Roll Up Snacks.
Ingredients of Cheese corn pizza puff
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sooji.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of maida/All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of mixed herbs.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 2 of medium sized onion(finely chopped).
- You need 1 of carrot(grated).
- It’s 1 of capsicum(finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of corns(boiled).
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed herb.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of maida/All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of cheese cube.
When Chester Cheetah puts his name on a snack, you can count on a bold and cheesy flavor like you've never tasted. Remove puff pastry from oven, and top with mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheeses and onion and garlic mixture. The puff pastry and sun dried tomatoes are the star and this pizza is a refreshing change from the standard pie. The 'puff' makes for a delicate crust and requires that you cut it into small pieces.
Cheese corn pizza puff instructions
- Mix oil, wheat flour,maida,sooji,salt and mixed herbs.
- Slowly add water and make stiff dough.
- Take butter in a pan.
- Add onion and all the vegetables.
- Stir fry.
- Add maida,roast till pinkish.
- Add milk, salt, black pepper, and mixed herbs and chilli flakes.
- A dough like stuffing will form.
- Let it cool and cheese.
- Take dough.
- Roll it, and cut into rectangular pieces..
- Stuff it with the filling prepared, leaving margins.
- Seal with the help of water and make marks with fork.
- Deep fry and serve hot with snack sauce.
A sprinkling of cornmeal keeps the dough from sticking to the pizza stone and gets the bottom of the crust extra-crispy. Spread marinara sauce on the crust. Top evenly with tomato, corn, cheese, and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Gently slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone.