Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza. While dough bakes, prepare toppings (cook/chop bacon, chop cooked chicken, slice onion). Remove pizza crust from oven, spread a thin layer of barbecue sauce evenly over the warm crust. Add chicken, bacon, and onion on top of cheese.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- You need 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Toppings(enough for one pizza crust).
- You need 1 of large boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 5 of sliced of cooked bacon chopped up.
- You need 1 cup of plus 3 tablespoon bbq sauce (divided).
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of red onion chopped or diced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped.
- It’s of Note: the pizza dough should make 2 medium pizzas.
- Prepare of You can also make ur own garlic butter for the crust.
Top with all the ingredients as directed, and. You can top your bacon crust with essentially any sort of keto toppings, including tomato-based pizza sauces, pepperoni, you name it. For mine, I made a flavorful BBQ chicken pizza with some leftover grilled chicken. It turned out AWESOME with the bacon crust.
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza step by step
- Take half the dough and stretch in a 16" pizza pan or cookie sheet dough should be thin.
- Toppings for bbq chicken pizza: pre heat oven to 425 degrees spread one cup of bbq sauce on pizza dough sprinkle 3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top toss the cooked shredded chicken and the cooked bacon and red onion on top take the 3 tbs of bbq sauce and drizzle over the toppings and take the 1/2 of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 mins remove pizza from oven sprinkle chopped cilantro then put back in the oven for 5 mins more or until the crust is golden brown let stand for 5 mins then serve.
Make sure to use a sugar-free BBQ sauce, like this G Hughes. We had you at bacon, right? Smoky Southern-style BBQ sauce adds a tangy twist to this irresistible pizza topped with grilled chicken, hickory-smoked bacon, fresh-cut onions, and real cheese made from mozzarella. You can make an even better-tasting pizza yourself with only a few ingredients and little prep time, and it goes way beyond just plain cheese and pepperoni. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro.