Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice.
Ingredients of Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice
- Prepare of For Pan Pizza.
- You need 6 of White Loaf Bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of cooked ham, cut in small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Quickmelt cheese, grated about ¾ of the bar.
- Prepare 115 grams of Del Monte Sweet Style Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1 cup (227 g) of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s of For Creamy Melon Juice.
- It’s 1 of Medium Melon.
- You need 1 can (154 ml) of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Prepare cube of Ice.
Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice instructions
- For Pan Pizza: Using a teaspoon, spoon pizza sauce over each bread equally and spread it..
- Equally distribute cubed hams and pieces of pineapple tidbits..
- Finish off with a final layer of grated cheese..
- On a non-stick pan, place your pizza, put cover and cook over extra low heat..
- When the cheese melted, your pizza is ready. Remove from heat. Serve hot..
- For Creamy Melon Juice: Slice the melon into half. Remove all the seeds..
- Using a melon scraper, scrape the melon and place in a large bowl. Set aside..
- In a large pitcher, combine water, sugar, and milk. Stir until the sugar is diluted. Add the shredded melon. Stir again..
- Put lots of ice. Serve. NOTE: If using milk you need to consume it immediately as it will turn bitter due to their proteolytic enzyme which breaks down the milk proteins.