Homemade Pizza Dough. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Homemade pizza dough is easy and costs pennies on the dollar compared to store bought. I know it sounds cheesy, but pizza really is my favorite food.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
You will prefer making this homemade pizza dough over using store-bought any day. Flour: When making pizza dough, I prefer unbleached flour. I don't always have unbleached flour on hand, though. There is nothing quite like homemade pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine water, yeast, & sugar in a bowl; set aside for 10 minutes..
- Divide dough in half & roll out to desired thickness. Spread into 2 pizza pans..
- Mix egg & oil to yeast mixture. Add salt & stir..
- Gradually blend in flour until a soft dough forms..
- Oil dough & place in a large bowl. Let rise for one hour..
- Top with sauce & toppings & bake at 400?F for 25-30 minutes..
If you've ever made it, I am sure you will agree! Pizza dough is a leavened wheat-based dough that is rolled out thin and shaped into a disc or rectangle. The dough is then topped with ingredients, such as tomatoes, cheese, meats. Pizza crust was soft and easy to work with. This homemade pizza dough is a simple indulgence — with just a little time to rise, a few kneads, and some TLC it will be the best pizza dough yet!