Thin crust wheat flour pizza base and yummy pizza. So a little thought of changing the regular Pizza dough to Wheat Pizza is simply delicious. In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in warm water. Thin crust pizza bases are perfect for pizza lovers who prefer to taste more of the sauce, cheese and other toppings and dont want to be filled up too Although thin crust pizza base is readily available in stores, the fresh taste and texture of a homemade one are unbeatable.
Ingredients of Thin crust wheat flour pizza base and yummy pizza
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crud.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For topping.
- Prepare as needed of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need pinch of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 cup of mix Veggies (potato,carrot,beans,peas,mushroom,capsicum).
- You need as needed of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Corn.
NOTE: Thin pizza crusts usually need to be well docked to help control blistering and bubble formation during baking. I happened to notice this discrepancy because I was looking for a thin crust pizza dough recipe using wheat flour and I was. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation. If done wrong, it's often tough, dense, and well… flavorless.
Thin crust wheat flour pizza base and yummy pizza step by step
- Pizza base on a pan..
- Take 2 cups of wheat flour in a bowl, add 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, oil 2 tsp and knead the dough with crud..
- After kneading the soft dough, mash it for 5-6 min. Then cover it with wet cloth and rest it 10 min..
- After 10 min, Dust the dry flour from a dough lump and flatten it thickly into a round shape. Then prick it using a fork..
- Preheat a pan on low flame and spread some on plate and lift a pizza base and place it over the plate..
- Cover and cook it for 10-15 minutes low to medium flame. Now your pizza base is ready..
- Now take the pizza base. Spread some pizza sauce on it, top up with all veggies of your choice and top up with granted cheese, add black pepper, oregano and chilli flakes..
- Cook it low flame for 5-7 minutes. Turn off the flame now your yummy pizza is ready to serve..
Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. If you don't want to use all the dough, you can freeze it. Take a portion of dough, form into a. The choice of a perfect pizza base might differ from each one of us, for us it should have slightly crusty exterior, soft and fluffy inside and then tasty too. This time I have used only white whole wheat flour which also yields very good results.