Beef Stroganoff Pizza. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Oh Beef Stroganoff—the ultimate comfort food! Rich, creamy beef stroganoff has plenty of sour cream and mushrooms.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Pizza
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 of pizza crusts.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. Usually, dishes this hearty take hours of simmering or braising, but Many stroganoff recipes call for tougher cuts of meats to be braised and simmered. This homemade Beef Stroganoff recipe will make you fall in love with juicy and tender beef! Homemade beef stroganoff is a crowd favorite!
Beef Stroganoff Pizza step by step
- Brown beef with chopped onions and add dry spices..
- Simmer mixture for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Min in sour cream and tomato sauce and simmer until mixture is consistent..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mound sauce mixture until it is 1 1/2 inches from the edge of the crist. Apply pressure With spatula until mixture is 3/4 inch from the crust edge..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza to taste..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- Repeat with second crust..
This classic creamy beef stroganoff is made with mushrooms, smoked paprika and slices of pan-fried rump steak. It is also still filling without the rice, should you want to reduce the calorie count. For a comforting weeknight dinner, make Paula Deen's mushroom-loaded Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food Network, perfect over a bowl of egg noodles. Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles. Add in a side salad and some crusty bread for dipping!