Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese. Arrange the roasted and cooled red potato wedges, followed by half of the parmesan cheese. Place the pizza in the oven on a pizza stone or on the backside of a sheet pan. Ask your server about our gluten-free pizza crust options.
Ingredients of Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 5-6 of russet potatoes cooked.
- You need 1 of egg (1/4 cup egg white).
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Alfredo's Pizza, Italian business in Ridge.. Our delicious combination of great crust and marinara sauce topped with some herbs and no cheese Style. Thin crust, pan-cooked with fresh garlic, oregano, marinara sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese Style. Loyalty Program About Us Curbside Whether it's a fresh take on the classic cheese pizza with our artisan eight-cheese Alfredo thin crust pizza.
Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and dice potatoes. Place in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Should be able to poke with fork..
- Combine potatoes, egg, butter, and corn starch in bowl. Use hand mixer to combine all ingredients..
- Place potato mixture on pizza pan/stone and shape..
- Bake crust for 30-40 or until browned..
- Add Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese (and whatever other toppings you choose). Place back in oven for 15 min or until cheese is completely melted..
A spin on the Margherita pizza with our innovative cauliflower-infused crust. In medium bowl, beat egg whites, Parmesan cheese, salt, rosemary and pepper with fork until well combined and slightly foamy. Press potato mixture in pizza pan to form crust. Place potato mixture on pizza pan/stone and shape. Add Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese (and whatever other toppings you choose).