Uncle Ricks pizza dough. Mix warm water, yeast and honey. Add additional flour if needed to form a slightly sticky ball. Place in lightly greased bowl and let rise in warm place until.
Ingredients of Uncle Ricks pizza dough
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
See great recipes for Uncle Denny's Poke, Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole 🐓 too! Brown chops on both sides in hot fat trimmings. The mountain pizza is the best value pizza by far. Out of the… This pizza dough is easy to make and compliments any pizza you can imagine.
Uncle Ricks pizza dough instructions
- Mix warm water, yeast and honey. Let proof in warm place until foamy (5-10 min)..
- Add oil, salt, flour. Add additional flour if needed to form a slightly sticky ball..
- Knead dough about 5-10 min until about smooth and elastic. Form into ball..
- Place in lightly greased bowl and let rise in warm place until two times it's size. (approximately 45 min-1 1/2hrs)..
- Punch dough down and form onto pizza pan. Add sauce and toppings a you like. Brush edges with olive oil. Bake 400°F for 15-20 min..
- Note: let rise 1hr, punch down and put in fridge for an hour before you need to form it. This makes it easier to handle..
Double the recipe to freeze some for later and you'll be able to have pizza in a moments notice. Flour each side of the fresh pizza dough. Form a crust using your hands to desired thickness. Flatten the center of the … Continue Reading Every once in a blue moon you stumble onto a recipe so simple, yet so versatile that it's mind altering. And at the same time, a definitive and resounding no.