No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust. Add milk and work into a dough, knead until smooth. I'm back with my first food review since my fall, I wanted to try out Papa John's Garlic Parmesan Crust Pizza after getting many requests to review it! Easy vegetable pizza made with a baking powder crust.
Ingredients of No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust
- It’s 2 cup of Self-rising flour, or all-purpose flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Grated Parmesan cheese can be used instead of the shredded but it will look different on the crust and won't be as visible. This No-Rise Pizza Crust is the best dang pizza dough recipe I have ever made. Just like most families, our family loves pizza night. The mom in me loves pizza night because it is quick and easy.
No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust instructions
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- With a fork rub in butter into flour until butter is broke up to very small pieces.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Add milk and work into a dough, knead until smooth.
Plus, it brings back great memories in my childhood of. More like a mini-biscuit rather than a scone but yummy none the less. I used my go-to whole wheat crust recipe instead, and added a big ole' handful of cheese to it. I was worried it may not rise. Honestly, I don't know the first thing about baking yeast breads and dough.