Quick meat lovers pizza. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Assembly of the Meat Lovers Pizza: Prepare one recipe of my Homemade Pizza Dough and my Homemade Pizza Sauce. Grease a pizza pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal.
Ingredients of Quick meat lovers pizza
- It’s 1 of -Wewalka Bistro Pizza (round & thin crust).
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of Prego meat sauce.
- You need 1 of -Pkg. Kroger Sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 cup of Kraft Pizza Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kroger Bacon bites.
- You need 1/4 cup of Kroger Diced Ham.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Pizza seasoning:.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Basil.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp. of Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp. of Fennal.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Rosemary.
I mean, homemade pizza is my jam, you guys. While ordering takeout is excellent for a night off of cooking, there is something about homemade pizza that just does me in. My three meat pizza is filling, loaded with protein, and the perfect treat for any time of the. Meat Lover's Pizza Rice Skillet My son named this "pizza rice" after I threw together a quick dinner from what I had in the fridge and pantry.
Quick meat lovers pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray..
- Open pkg. Of pizza crust and unfold it onto a pizza pan; discard parchment paper..
- On top of crust spread with meat sauce..
- Next sprinkle crumbled sausage, diced ham, and bacon bites..
- Sprinkle with pizza seasonings and grated parmesan cheese..
- Sprinkle with Kraft Pizza cheese..
- Top the pizza cheese with pepperoni sliced..
- Sprinkle a little bit more pizza cheese on top..
- Put in preheated oven @ 425 degrees; and cook for 14 to 16 minutes..
- Remove from oven; slice and serve hot. Enjoy!.
Add any other pizza topping ingredients you desire. If you're a fan of salty and spicy meat, then this loaded meat lover's pizza is for you! Ditch the take-out and make this tasty pizza at home! Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot. It's truly a feast for the meat – and cheese – lover in your life.