Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese). Low Carb The Crust is soft so this is actually more of a casserole dish but the flavor is there. This is my go to lunch a lot of weekends. It's really easy and the crust is crunchy and yummy.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese)
- It’s of FOR THE CRUST:.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Grated Mozzerella.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of FOR THE 'ZA:.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Pizza Sauce.
- You need of Cheddar/Mozzarella Mix.
- You need of Pepperoni… or other toppings of you choosing.
I like this low carb pizza better than the delivery we used to order every week! If that's not a testament to how spectacular this recipe is… then I don't know what is. Yes, Pizza Can Be a Part of Your Low-Carb Diet – We've Got Proof on Amazon! A low carb pizza topped with three different meats, and with a crust sturdy enough that you can pick it up and eat it with your hands!
Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Apply cooking spray to your surface… or you parchment paper..
- Mix the Mozzarella and Egg on the tray. The egg is just for a bit of firmness, you won't taste it at all. Create a solid, even layer about 6-8 inches by 6-8 inches. This is for a personal sized pizza, of course..
- Pop that puppy in the oven for 8-12 minutes. The edges of the crust should be brown, almost burnt looking.
- Take it out. It is best to wait about 2 hours for the crust to cool down and get crispy. However, you can finish it right away, though it may be gooey and messy..
- Preset the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pizza sauce to your liking. Remember, if you're trying to cut carbs, this is where most of your carbs will come from. I recommend just a thin layer, 1-2 tsp..
- Add your cheese and toppings. A cheddar/mozz blend is great because it stands out from the crust. Pepperoni goes great with it, as do vegetables like mushrooms..
- Put it in again for 8-10 minutes.
Supreme Low Carb Pizza with Fathead Pizza Crust. Make a delicious Supreme Low CarbPizza faster than delivery. This spinach low carb pizza crust recipe with your favorite pizza toppings tastes just like a real Making spinach low carb pizza crust is easy with these simple steps: Just throw the ingredients for You actually can lift up the slice and eat it! Great alternative to all the cauliflower and cheese crusts. This low carb spinach mushroom cheese quiche is quick and easy to prepare when you don't have a lot of time for dinner.