Pizza Pasta Bake. Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese! In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 lb of pasta.
- It’s 1 pack of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Your favorite pizza toppings.
- It’s 1 jar of pasta sauce(or favorite pizza sauce).
But with this – you'll only find one dirty pot in the sink. And it's the easiest pizza I have ever made. Plus, the mini pepperonis are so. This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza.
Pizza Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook your pasta and drain.
- In a mixing bowl add your pasta, sauce, and favorite pizza toppings and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and cover with your shredded cheese of choice(i used italian mix).
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes or cheese is melted.. Then eat and enjoy!! 😁.
Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. This cheesy pizza pasta bake is my go-to meal when I can't decide between pizza and pasta. Normally, I find myself craving those types of dishes because they're comforting and warm – perfect. It's tasty and simple to prepare-just right for a busy couple. It's also easy to double for a family of four.