Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza.
Ingredients of Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shredded motzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of flatout flatbread.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooked drained spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 of pineapple tidbits.
Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza step by step
- place flatbread onto foil or parchment lined cookie sheet as shown..
- make a verticle cut a few inches from end to start the trunk of the tree. and another cut horizontally coming off the top of ur other cut to form the bottom branch. as shown. repeat with other side. a tree will start to form..
- starting with right side of tree/flatbread. make several triangular cuts to for rest of branches. repeat with other side..
- trim the top so it comes to a point..
- with a small spoon, spread pizza sauce over entire tree..
- then sprinkle cheese over entire tree. mold it as needed..
- mold spinach over the tree except the stump..
- slice your cherry tomato into 5 slices, disard top part. place other 4 slices on tree where u would like..
- cut both pineapple tidbits into two pieces each. place on tree where u would like..
- take a few strands of motzarella cheese and place about like tinsle all over tree…
- bake in oven at 375 until done to your liking. I do mine 5-8 minutes..
- serve and enjoy..
- get creative and add mini pepperoni, small balls of sausage. sprinkle with garlic, small pieces of diced chicken, make it ur own!.
- amounts are estimated. add or take away to your liking..
- makes 1 pizza tree..