Pizza Siew Pao. Kaya puff and siao pao is dark skin and dry ingredients. Now you can make your own Siew Pao at home! No need to go out and buy anymore!
Ingredients of Pizza Siew Pao
- You need of Outer Crust.
- It’s 200 grams of all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 75 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 2 of Sausages (or other prefered filling like pepperoni or pineapple-and-chicken).
- Prepare of cheese.
- You need of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 small of egg (for brushing).
Learn about Pisay Pao: her birthday, what she did before fame, her family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. Your Pizza stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
Pizza Siew Pao instructions
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl..
- Rub in the butter with fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- Add in milk tablespoon by tablespoon and knead into a rough dough..
- Tip onto floured counter and continue kneading till smooth, adding flour and milk if the dough is too wet or too dry. Be careful not to overwork it..
- Pick out a small piece of dough and, with a rolling pin, roll it out on a flour surface to get a thin circle 8cm in diameter..
- Spread a teaspoon of sauce on the circle of dough, then place sausage (or other fillings) and cheese..
- Seal the dough closed with wei fingertips. Twist the top a little so that it stays sealed..
- Brush the tops with a little egg..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180℃, or until a nice light brown..
Hi, I'm the Pizza Assistant, what can I help you order? Pizza Hut – Dünyada ən iri pizzeriya şəbəkəsi. Cartoon Pizza Cheese Pizza PEPPERONI Pizza Eating Pizza Margherita Pizza Cartoon Pizza Slice Sausage Pizza Gourmet Pizza Whole Pizza Plain Pizza Breakfast Pizza. Get Something Everyone Loves – Pizza, Salad, Pasta, & Dessert. Beyond pizza, there are cookies – we use the non-edible kind on this site.