Brenda's Jalapeno Popper Pizzas. If you are using a pizza stone, transfer the pizza on the parchment and slide it onto to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza from the baking sheet onto the stone. Meanwhile, place the diced bacon into a cast iron skillet. Broil on high until the cheese bubbles and serve with warm pizza sauce.
Ingredients of Brenda's Jalapeno Popper Pizzas
- Prepare 1 packages of (11oz) refrigerated thin pizza crust.
- It’s 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno peppers, diced (or 1/2 can diced jalapenos).
- It’s 1 small of red bell pepper (about 1/2 cup finely diced).
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
To a food processor add chicken, Parmesan, and seasonings. Season the onion mixture with cumin, oregano, and black pepper. Extra cheesy thin crust jalapeño popper pizza with salty bacon crumbles! Your favorite appetizer in pizza form!
Brenda's Jalapeno Popper Pizzas step by step
- Slice bacon into 1/4-inch pieces. Cook in saute pan over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towel. Using 1 tsp of drippings to saute diced bell pepper and diced jalapenos 2-3 minutes or until tender..
- Combine cream cheese, chedder cheese, peppers and bacon in bowl and mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on working area and unroll dough on top of cheese to coat underside. Roll dough out a bit to make a long rectangle. Spread mixture over entire dough. Depending on how thick and/or how many individual pizzas you want, start at one end and roll dough into a log..
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and place in freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up. Cut log into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Place on non-stick cookie sheet and bake at 350° for about 11-15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Nutrition Info: Calories 90; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 2.5g; Cholesterol 10mg; Carbohydrates 8mg; Protein 3g; Sodium 160mg; Fiber 0g.
I finally finished This Girl, the third in the Slammed series. It turned into my midday school pickup. My summertime reads go so much. I came up with this idea one day while eating a calzone with a side of Jalapeno Poppers. I thought a jalapeno popper pizza would be awesome.