Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza. White pizza is arguably the unhealthiest pizza there is. Not if you're making it with cauliflower crust though. Low carb, gluten-free and with a solid two servings of vegetables, cauliflower crust white pizza is pretty darn healthy.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 each of Free Range Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Grain Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cooked Spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Romano Cheese.
- Prepare 1 handful of Sun-Dried Tomatoes chopped or puréed.
Brands include Cali'flour Foods, Caulipower, Green Giant (for vegan cauliflower pizza crust, try either their original or Tuscan options), and even Trader Joes. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated cauliflower into a "crust." Once the crust mixture was perfect, I still wanted to make sure the cauliflower dried out throughly in the oven, which meant figuring out the proper baking temperature. A crisp crust topped with an easy, creamy blend of cheese and herbs, and garnished with green spinach, makes a delicious and pretty pizza. Cauliflower-Crusted Spinach Feta Pie. by MyFitnessPal's Recipes.
Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper greased with olive oil.
- In a food processor, rice the cauliflower florets. Then microwave for 8 minutes in a safe bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a tea towel and twist it to get as much moisture out as possible, it needs to be dry or you'll get a mushy dough.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg mozzarella, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Press the mixture onto the baking sheet to shape a pizza or shape 6 smaller personal pizzas and bake for 15 min or until golden brown.
- After pulling it out, let it cool for 5 minutes and the scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese, spinach and Romano. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- In the picture you'll see a pesto spread, you can find this in my recipes and it tastes very good on this pizza.
Luckily, the delicious combination of spinach and feta is just as alluring when lightened up and baked in a Whisk the remaining egg whites and the whole eggs in a large bowl. Wring the water from the spinach and add. Cauliflower and spinach are simmered in a curry-flavored tomato broth for a warm and fragrant dish. Serve with roti breads for a complete meal. Stir spinach into mixture until it begins to wilt.