Quick Bread Pizza.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Pizza
- It’s 1/2 loaf of bread.
- You need 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of button mushrooms (chop them into pieces).
- It’s 1 can of ready-to-eat pineapple pieces.
- It’s 1 of and half cup of frozen mixed vegtables.
- It’s of Minced beef.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cups of cooked bacon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of dried herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tasty chicken granules.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese toppings.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese toppings.
Quick Bread Pizza instructions
- Place garlic, chopped bell pepper, dried mixed herbs and beef together with a dash of water, salt, pepper, Worcester sauce, soya sauce and oyster sauce just to flavor it a little before adding other ingredients. Quick cook for 15 mins..
- Add chopped onions and button mushroom into mix. Stir and continue cooking for another 8 mins.
- Add balance Oyster sauce, soya sauce, chicken granules, salt, mixed vegetables, pineapples, tomato paste, water. Cook for another 5 mins or till sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to about 110 degrees. Lay out bread on top of aluminum foil.
- Pile cooked beef mix on top of each piece of bread, top with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Pop into oven for around 12 to 15 mins.
- Done! Eat away! This, BTW, is delicious. Top them up as much as you want. Lol.