Grilled Pineapple Pizza doughnut. It brought me back to her Pineapple Upside Down Cakes. She favored crushed pineapples over slices, and the cake itself always had a lovely crumb. As I reminisced, I had a vision of Pineapple Upside Down Cake Doughnuts.
Ingredients of Grilled Pineapple Pizza doughnut
- It’s 1whole of pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Finely chopped coloured bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup/ pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
If you love the tropical flavors of my Pineapple Upside Down Cake. There is a longstanding argument surrounding the merits of pineapple on a pizza. Here at Cooking Light, not only do we believe in pineapp. Heat a grill pan over medium-high.
Grilled Pineapple Pizza doughnut step by step
- First cut the pineapple into Round slice and give a donut Design. Grill pineapple until it gives nice golden brown strips on it..
- After that spread tomato ketchup on the slice..
- Add chopped red & green well pepper and grated mozzarella cheese..
- Grill it again for 2-3 minutes.Garnish with chopped coriander & sprinkle some black pepper, mixed herbs and serve.Enjoy.
This grilled pineapple recipe is the healthy addition to our meal we can definitely get behind. Here's how you can perfectly grill pineapple as a side Grilling is by far the best way to eat pineapple. And it's how you can make underripe pineapple taste amazing. Grilling brings out all of the pineapple's. This is the incredibly popular Inflatable Ride-On from Pilot Imports®.