Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!. Gluten free pizza crust recipe that is seriously delicious ! Challenged with a gluten-free diet and a pizza craving? Make our cheesy pizza thanks to Bisquick® Gluten Free mix.
Ingredients of Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!
- You need of MyBread Flat bread Pita (Whole Foods).
- It’s of Follow Your Heart Parmesean Style Cheese (Whole Foods).
- Prepare of Tomato pasta sauce.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Olive oil.
We all know pizza isn't healthy, but I am a big fan of Pizza, always have been. And even with my Ulcerative Colitis I always end up sneaking some in still. A locally-made thin white rice flour crust, topped with our special blend of mozzarella and provolone cheese, and your choice of toppings. The Pie Pizzeria is NOW serving Gluten Free items at all of the Pie Pizzeria locations.
Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free! instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush top and underside of flatbread pita with oil. Place on cookie sheet and into heated oven for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove from oven and flip over..
- Brush tomato sauce over pita and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesean style cheese. Add any desired toppings, like pepperoni or precooked sausage, at this point..
- Place back into oven for approximately 5 more minutes..
- Next, place pizzas on top rack and turn on broiler setting. Stay close to oven to prevent over cooking. Check every minute till desired doneness then remove and cool for 2 minutes before cutting and serving..
We try our We carefully prepare each Gluten Free Pie in a separate (enclosed) pizza making area, away from. Gluten free pizza that came in a box? The first time I ordered from Picazzo's I ordered my pizza 'to go' just so it would come in a box. This pizza lived up to the reviews. It is still the best gluten.