Pizza dough recipe. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without!
Ingredients of Pizza dough recipe
- It’s 300 gr of bread flour + more for dusting.
- You need 235 ml of warm water / milk.
- You need 11 gr of dry active yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Recipes › Essential Recipes › Pizza Dough Master Recipe. Cooks everywhere agree: this is the best pizza dough recipe! It's a trusted resource for how to make pizza dough with the perfect chewy. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.
Pizza dough recipe step by step
- Add sugar and yeast to the warm water/milk, wait about 1 minute or till frothy.
- Mix flour and salt..
- Add milk to the dry ingredients mix well, knead a little until it not sticky to the hand and bowl..
- Set aside, wait about 30 minutes..
- The dough ready to use for pizza 😉.
Our dough recipe makes four medium pizzas. If you don't feel like making that many pizza all at once, you can cover and freeze the leftover dough. (Just defrost it overnight in the fridge when you want to. I make mine in the food processor, but it is not essential. If you don't have a food processor, make a well in the flour and. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe.