Gluten-free pizza bombs. These gluten-free Pizza Bombs are an easy and unbelievably delicious way to get your pizza fix! Other gluten-free pizza recipes you might enjoy. Other Ways to Get Your Pizza Fix.
Ingredients of Gluten-free pizza bombs
- It’s 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of evoo.
- You need 1 bag of Bobs Red Mill GF all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt (divided).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of evoo.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Marinara (don't be lazy, make your own).
Bread filled pizza pockets with the perfect crispy outside… do you even remember pizza pockets? These gluten free pizza bombs will blow up your taste buds and mind! Do not make the crust too thin. Otherwise, the bombs will explode in the oven.
Gluten-free pizza bombs step by step
- In a large bowl bloom yeast with warm water and sugar (about 5 mins).
- Make dough: Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon evoo to wet mixture. Add dry ingredients. Mix until combined (I used a hand mixer for about 1 min) DON'T OVER MIX Cover with plastic crap in bowl and Let sit for 30 mins.
- Make topping: In a small saucepan sauté garlic in evoo Over med-low heat. Add butter, salt, red pepper flakes, and granulated garlic. Let simmer for 5 mins..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & brush with evoo. With an ice cream scooper, scoop balls of dough and place on baking sheet.
- Brush butter topping before putting in a 425 degree oven Cook for 20 mins, brushing the bombs with butter topping halfway through..
- Brush with remaining topping. Shave Parmesan cheese all over when they're fresh out of the oven and serve with your favorite marinara..
- So easy! 😀.
Place the crusts in mini muffin tin holes. Fill with tomato pulp, cheese and ham. This quick gluten free pizza is the last-minute gluten free pizza that can really save my sorry behind. All I did to create this recipe was take the yeast free pizza crust recipe from GFOAS Quick & Easy, and combine it with the gluten free bread flour blend from GFOAS Bakes Bread. Gluten Free Pizza Bombs for parties or dinner are a hit!