Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust. Smoked salmon, marinated artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes combine to make a quick and easy appetizer or main dish. Used a thin crust store bought pizza and added some fire roasted tomatoes. Husband loved it and said next time let's add a salad and have for a quick week night dinner!
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust
- It’s of Zucchini Crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of Zucchini, finely grated, lightly packed.
- It’s 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal.
- You need 3 tbsp of Egg Whites.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 4 oz of Smoked Salmon ,thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella.
Lightly dust baking sheet with flour. Transfer pizza dough to sheet and brush with remaining olive oil. While pizza crust is in oven, mix sour cream with lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. On cool, crisp pizza shell, spread the sour cream-dill sauce in an even layer.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust step by step
- Place grated Zucchini in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
- Place strainer over a large bowl and let the zucchini drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place the grated zucchini into a dry dish towel , and wring the towel over the sink until the water from the zucchini is squeezed out..
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Almond meal as needed to make a dough(not too wet, not too dry).
- On a Parchment-lined pizza pan, spread the zucchini mix out into an oval shape, I used a wooden spoon to do this and to press it down to compact..
- Place place the pan on the bottom of the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and flip the crust, bake for another 5 minutes..
- remove the crust.
- Brush 2 cups of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto evenly over the crust.
- Bake on the top level of the pan for 3 minutes and remove..
- Add red onions and cheese evenly, bake on the top level for another 2 minutes and remove..
- Add smoked salmon slices over the top of pizza and bake for 1 minute..
- Remove and let cool fro 5-10 minutes. (optional Capers can be added).
Evenly distribute sliced smoked salmon, working all the way to the. Spread cream cheese onto smoked salmon, place a strip of cucumber at one edge and roll up with the salmon and cream cheese. Low Carb Pizza Crust with Almond Flour. What makes this pizza even easier, is making the bread dough in your bread maker. You can even really "cheat" on this recipe by buying purchased frozen pizza dough.