Pizza Cassarole. This crowd pleaser includes tender penne pasta, browned meat, pepperoni, olives, bell peppers. This Easy Pizza Casserole recipe is a family-favorite meal that is kid tested and husband approved! Kids will line up for this zippy pizza-flavored dish.
Ingredients of Pizza Cassarole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes (i like the basil garlic added by hunts).
- Prepare 1/2 can of ragu spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 can of black olives.
- It’s 2 pinch of garlic salt…or garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packages of cheese.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
In this video, you'll see how you can still have pizza while eating #lowcarb. Keto Pizza Casserole requires five simple ingredients for one incredible casserole dish. See below how to make this pizza casserole recipe, no crust needed for a tasty flavor. Pasta is tossed in pizza sauce, mixed with lots of pizza Pizza casserole is one of those recipes that every mom should have in her stash.
Pizza Cassarole instructions
- Im a large pot combine meat,onion,garlic or season,bell pepper, mushrooms and black olives.
- Cook until meat is ready add cans of tomato and ragu.Add tortilla squares ans stir in.
- Season to taste (salt or garlic salt) spread in a glass baking dish. Drizzle cheese on top and add pepperoni..
- Cook on 350? for about 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles around the sides..
If you are not familiar with this dish, basically you have cooked noodles mixed with the ingredients of pizza. There's an onion, one pound of ground beef, one pound of pasta, one pound of mozzarella cheese, pepperoni. This SUPER Easy Pizza Casserole only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It's a totally adaptable, quick and easy weeknight meal! I don't know about you but sometimes.