Taco pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney
Ingredients of Taco pizza
- You need 1 box of pizza crust mix (I used a gluten free box mix).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef cooked and drained.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco seasoning (you will use half for the ground beef and mix the other half into your pizza crust dough (after it has risen).
- Prepare of any seasoning you would like to give you ground beef more flavor(I used meat tenderizer, hugiarn garlic powder and sea salt).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Taco sauce you can use any brand, and might need to add more, concetintcy of beef in sauce should almost resemble sloppy joes).
- You need of shredded Taco cheese.
You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Tacos and pizza together at last. All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you.
Taco pizza step by step
- Go ahead and prepare pizza crust mix as directed.
- Cook ground beef seasoning to your own preference, once cooked, drain well and return to pan..
- Add half a pack of Taco seasoning, and also add in your Taco sauce, simmer the meat and Taco sauce, stirring well..
- Mix the other half of Taco seasoning to your pizza crust dough, blending it without working it to much..
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees..
- Spread your pizza crust dough onto a greased cookie sheet, and cook for ten minutes..
- Take pizza crust out of oven, spread ground beef mixture on top, sprinkle Taco cheese on top and put back in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Turn oven to broil and cook for 3 min more and it's done!.
- If you want to chop tomatoes, shread lettuce, throw some black beads on top, even dollop some sour cream on top, feel free, it's what I would have done if I had those ingredients!.
Technology has finally led to this moment. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza with taco toppings like ground beef. Today's taco pizza recipe is one that I made for the Super Bowl. I got my inspiration from a recipe I saw at Jolene's Culinary Adventures.