Buffalo chicken pizza. Pour half of the buffalo sauce over chicken and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and a drizzle of hot sauce (if using) and. All Reviews for Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken pizza
- It’s 2 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of favorite pizza dough.
- You need 1 of Blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey jack and cheddar cheese..
This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe is just as easy to make as a regular pizza, but instead of tomato sauce, we'll be making a Frank's bechamel. Bechamel sauce is what they typically use for white pizza. Homemade buffalo chicken pizza recipe is hands down, THE BEST. Jump to the Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. – This Recipe is Sponsored by Pillsbury -.
Buffalo chicken pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spread dough(I used oil to spread).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper coat with flour and egg mixture then flour again. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When chicken is done place dough in oven to bake for a few, I say 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips..
- Prepare your sauce by melting butter and adding to hot sauce. Add the crumbles and put in a food processor to make it all smooth..
- Coat chicken with sauce..
- Spread a little dressing on dough enough just to cover the bottom. Add chicken evenly. Then add some crumbles and monterey jack and cheddar cheese..
- Bake until edges are a little brown. about 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven..
But this time we're putting it on buffalo chicken pizza. The prebaked Italian pizza crust and deli-roasted whole chicken make this buffalo chicken pizza meal a quick and easy choice for weeknights. A Buffalo chicken cast iron pizza recipe that combines everything you want in bar food and more. Top with crunchy thin slices of celery if you know what's up. Directions: In a stand mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt.