toast pizza breakfast. In this video we show yow to make pizza toast 🙂 It's suuuuper delicious. It really tastes like pizza, except for the crust of course 🙂 Is you're. Quick and easy pizza toast is one of our favorite recipes to make for a busy weeknight dinner or a satisfying after-school snack.
Ingredients of toast pizza breakfast
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded or cubed cheese.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of salt n pepper and any herb.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 large of hotdogs or sausages.
- It’s 7 of toast or more depending on the size of the pan.
- You need 1 medium of red bell pepper, the red ones have a sweeter and matching flavour with hotdogs.
- It’s 1 of some milk.
Think Food Love Food Breakfast Desayunos Breakfast Healthy Yummy Breakfast Ideas Breakfast Casserole Blueberry Breakfast. Cold pizza is a near perfect breakfast food, but you can make it even more "breakfast-y" by giving it the French toast treatment. Skip to French Toast Breakfast Pizza content. Breakfast Baked French Toast with Strawberry Syrup.
toast pizza breakfast instructions
- preheat oven 180 °c.
- for this recipe you can use whatever fillings and flavours and amount of ingredients that suit your taste. This is how I made mine.
- cut hotdogs and bell pepper into thin bits, cook together with butter and some salt n pepper n herbs.
- grease pie pan or pizza pan with oil n flour.
- use a roller or your hands to flatten the toast and place them evenly in the pan, sprinkle some salt n pepper and herbs and half of the cheese.
- thinly slice tomatoes and place them on top of the cheese layer.
- add hotdog mixture then the beaten eggs (add salt n pepper n herbs or spices to the eggs and some milk) then top it off with the remaining cheese and bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Easy pizza toast is the ultimate after school snack for kids (and grown-ups will love it too). It's honestly the greatest snack and a wonderful. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. If you are a breakfast person, this is a good one! Love that it's easy to make and uses staple ingredients.