Dirty D's mini breakfast pizzas.
Ingredients of Dirty D's mini breakfast pizzas
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury round crescent.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Crumbled bacon.
- You need 2 of Scrambled eggs.
- You need 1 can of Sausage gravy.
Dirty D's mini breakfast pizzas step by step
- Fry bacon.
- Follow directions on crescent package.
- You have to flatten out the crescent dough before you bake them.
- Scramble eggs.
- Warm gravy.
- Remove crescents from oven when finished cooking.
- Use a spoon to make a pocket in crescent.
- Use about a spoonful of gravy in each crescent.
- Top with eggs.
- Add cheese.
- Top with a sprinkle of bacon.
- Place back in oven at 375° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.