No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza. A simple Ham and cheese pizza recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Combine the flour, salt, yeast and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the oil and water to form a dough, bringing it together with your hands, then kneading gently on a lightly floured surface for a minute until even.
Ingredients of No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s of quickmelt cheese.
- It’s of ham.
Load up with your favorite toppings for dinner tonite! Homemade pizza dough + ham & cheese = handheld bliss! You may have grown up eating microwaved hot pocket snacks. Yeast: I use Red Star Platinum yeast.
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza instructions
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt..
- Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough..
- Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps..
- Flatten the dough and place in the pan..
- Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200° celcius..
I have the best results when I use this instant yeast. Some people would say, pizza without cheese isn't pizza! However, when we go back in history, traditional pizza did not have No-cheese Pizza. To make the dough, put the flour, yeast, garlic and salt into a bowl. Mix flour with semolina salt, make a well in the Cut goat cheese into slices.