Kale Pizza Crust.
Ingredients of Kale Pizza Crust
- Prepare 3 Cups of Chopped Kale.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Gluten Free Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Low-Moisture Cheese.
Kale Pizza Crust instructions
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend until mixture has a slight sticky feeling. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Roll mixture into a ball. Place on parchment paper. Roll with rolling pin..
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown..
- Remove from oven. Add desired pizza toppings, bake again until toppings are cooked..