Stuffed pizza mushrooms. Some may tout Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms as a low-carb pizza. But to me, they're just a really delicious way to use big mushrooms and turn them into a meal!! Mushrooms and I are very good friends.
Ingredients of Stuffed pizza mushrooms
- You need of Whole mushrooms.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Chopped pepperoni.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese or favorite cheese.
Mushrooms are the ideal base for a keto pizza. They are very low in carbs, and when you stuff them with tasty fillings, you no longer need to mourn the loss of a doughy crust. This Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms recipe is so easy and quick to prepare. It's just like eating pizza without all the carbs or guilt.
Stuffed pizza mushrooms step by step
- Wash mushrooms and remove Mushroom stems.
- Add a small amount of pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni.
- Top with cheese.
- Pop in the oven at 400 until mushrooms are done should or take 10 mins and cheese has melted. Or if your like me use the air fry..
- (notes- you can even cut up the stems and add in the mushroom cap if you didn’t want to waste, and if using a bigger mushroom. If you use to much sauce nothing else will fit.) can also be cooked on the grill in the summer, easy camping food too..
They make for the perfect addition to your appetizer table! Let me start off by saying that, as of now, these pizza stuffed mushrooms are absolutely my favorite way to eat mushrooms. Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are a low-carb, keto-friendly appetizer filled with a creamy pizza filling made with pepperoni, sausage, pizza sauce, and cream cheese. PIZZA STUFFED MUSHROOMS I have a member of my house ( who shall remain nameless ) doing the Keto diet which has sent me in a rabbit hole of ALL the Keto recipes that ever existed from. Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms have everything you love on a supreme pizza without the crust.