Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese).
Ingredients of Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese)
- It’s of FOR THE CRUST:.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Grated Mozzerella.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need of FOR THE 'ZA:.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare of Cheddar/Mozzarella Mix.
- Prepare of Pepperoni… or other toppings of you choosing.
Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) instructions
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Apply cooking spray to your surface… or you parchment paper..
- Mix the Mozzarella and Egg on the tray. The egg is just for a bit of firmness, you won't taste it at all. Create a solid, even layer about 6-8 inches by 6-8 inches. This is for a personal sized pizza, of course..
- Pop that puppy in the oven for 8-12 minutes. The edges of the crust should be brown, almost burnt looking.
- Take it out. It is best to wait about 2 hours for the crust to cool down and get crispy. However, you can finish it right away, though it may be gooey and messy..
- Preset the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pizza sauce to your liking. Remember, if you're trying to cut carbs, this is where most of your carbs will come from. I recommend just a thin layer, 1-2 tsp..
- Add your cheese and toppings. A cheddar/mozz blend is great because it stands out from the crust. Pepperoni goes great with it, as do vegetables like mushrooms..
- Put it in again for 8-10 minutes.