Spinach pizza baked on pan. Pasta with Spinach, Artichokes and Ricotta. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
Ingredients of Spinach pizza baked on pan
- It’s 50 gr of sourdough starter (fed).
- Prepare 100-125 ml of water.
- Prepare 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
This pizza has a spinach and tomato base with ground beef or, perferably, vegetarian ground beef, topped with cheese. Add spinach to skillet and sauté until it releases its water and pan becomes dry; sprinkle with salt and lots of pepper. Put pizza back in oven for two minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and pancetta and vegetables are warmed through. Cut into slices and serve hot or at room temperature.
Spinach pizza baked on pan instructions
- Mix the starter, flour, water and salt all together..
- Knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until it is smooth. Place in greased bowl and cover with dry towel..
- Let it proof in room temperature for 1 hour until it is double in volume..
- Divide the dough into two. Open up the dough into round..
- Place the dough in non stick pan..
- Smear the tomato sauce on top of pizza. Add chopped spinach and tomatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Bake the pizza on the pan with lower heat and cover the pan with lid. Bake it for 3-5 minutes. Swirl the pan to avoid it get burned. Cover it again and bake it for another 3 minutes until it is well cooked. Sprinkle the grated cheese..
- Enjoy the pizza..
Small pizza bases are topped with spinach and paneer and fresh cream, a nice layer of mozzarella cheese. This is baked until the cheese is all hot and Spinach is one ingredient you might never have thought of adding to pizzas, but interestingly, the effect is fabulous! A pan pizza recipe for those who love a thick and crispy crust that's golden on the botton, but puffy and soft under the layers of sauce and mozzarella. Baked in a cast iron skillet, the crust is golden and crunchy on the outside but still a touch puffy and soft under the stretchy mozzarella cheese. The Spinach Pizza recipe out of our category Pizza!