Easy, Crispy Rice Flour Pizza.
Ingredients of Easy, Crispy Rice Flour Pizza
- You need of The pizza dough:.
- It’s 150 grams of Rice flour (for baking bread).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare of (to taste) ★Toppings.
- You need 1 of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Bacon, canned tuna, etc..
- It’s 1 of Mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, etc..
Easy, Crispy Rice Flour Pizza instructions
- I use this rice flour (it's meant for baking so it contains wheat gluten). It's really handy for making bread and cake, besides pizza dough..
- Put the rice flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix together quickly. Add the olive oil and water, and mix well..
- When the dough comes together, knead it well for about a minute. If the dough sticks to your hands, add a bit more rice flour..
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces and round off each piece. Place the dough on a sheet of plastic wrap, cover with another sheet of plastic and roll out into a 20 cm diameter flat circle. Fold the edges in a bit..
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly on the crust from about 1 cm in from the edge. Add toppings and cheese of your choice, and bake in a 220°C oven for 20-25 minutes..
- This is a pizza with canned tuna, cherry tomato and basil sauce. I used a tasty ketchup instead of tomato sauce..
- Here it is with lots of cheese..
- It looks like this when baked. The crust is crispy..
- With the other crust I made a zucchini, salted silver-stripe herring filet and shiso pizza. It's topped with coarsely ground black pepper and lots of cheese..
- This is the salted silver-stripe herring filet (kibinago filet) I used. It can be used like anchovies..
- Here is my standard pizza pie. Bacon, onions, green peppers and lots of cheese..
- Here I used a mixture of 1 tablespoon miso and 2 tablespoons mirin instead of tomato sauce. It's topped with canned tuna, green onions and mayonnaise, for a Japanese-flavored pizza..