Cauliflower Pizza Crust. This cauliflower pizza crust is a healthy veggie-packed recipe that is naturally gluten-free and grain-free. It's perfect for people who still want to eat their pizza, while following a low-carb or food. How to make THE BEST crispy and tasty low carb cauliflower pizza crust with foolproof step by step video recipe.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Prepare 1 large of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded part skim mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of grated cauliflower.
The Best Ever Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Maybe you're on the keto diet or maybe you're just trying to eat Regardless, you can and should still be eating pizza, thanks to this cauliflower crust recipe. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated cauliflower into a "crust." Some add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese; some use goat. Cauliflower crust Pizza lifesaver if you are on a low-carb or keto diet and will help curb your carb cravings! it's also naturally gluten-free and can be made vegan by simply replacing the cheese with.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust instructions
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have 2 cups of cauliflower crumbles..
- Place in a large bowl and microwave for 7-8 minutes, or until soften. Remove and let cool..
- Mix in the egg, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper..
- Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan..
- Spray lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden..
Make your next pizza night a little healthier with our cauliflower pizza crust recipe. The herbs and cheese add a ton of flavor! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This Cauliflower Crust Pizza from Delish.com is insane. In this easy, gluten-free pizza recipe, you're basically making cauliflower rice as base the base for your crust. How to Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust.