Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker
- You need 150 grams of ◎Bread flour.
- It’s 150 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of ◎Dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎Salt.
- You need 150 ml of ◎Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- You need of For the tomato sauce.
- You need 1 small of can Canned tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put all the ◎ ingredients in a bread maker, and start the "dough" course..
- Roll the dough into a ball. Place in a bowl which was greased with olive oil (not listed), and let it proof (with the oven setting) for 20 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 3 portions, and roll into balls. Roll them out evenly with a rolling pin horizontally and vertically..
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce in a circle on your fingers. Pre-bake in the oven for 8 ~ 10 minutes at 200℃ ~ 220℃..
- The dough looks like this after pre-baking..
- Then put your favourite toppings, and bake in the oven for 2 – 3 minutes at 220℃..
- If you have leftover dough, pre-bake, put in a ziploc bag, and put it in the freezer. It will come in handy..
- I baked it with wiener sausages this time. You can make your own variations..