Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Pepperoni Pizza Pasta salad is a super-quick and super-easy pasta salad that packs a lot of flavor.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- It’s 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare of Sliced black olives (optional).
- It’s of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
There's so The cheese stuffed tortellini, Parmesan and fresh mozzarella are the triple threat trifecta of this Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. I am so excited to share this delicious recipe with you. If you and your family love pepperoni pizza (like we do over here), then you are in for a real treat. We've got cheese, pepperoni, bell peppers, tomatoes and onions folded with pasta and tossed with a homemade Italian dressing.
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad instructions
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
It makes for a colorful presentation and tastes delicious! Placed the cooked, drained and fully cooled pasta in a large mixing bowl. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato, onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Cook pasta according to package directions.