Stuffed Crust Black Iron Skillet Pizza. Extra Large with Extra Pepperoni & Extra Cheese. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Let the crust start to bubble up a bit before removing skillet from heat and spreading your pizza sauce evenly over the dough to the.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Black Iron Skillet Pizza
- You need of For the dough.
- Prepare of (3/4) Cup warm water.
- You need of (1) tsp active dry yeast.
- You need of (2) Cups floor.
- You need of (3/4) tsp salt.
- Prepare of (2) tbsp olive oil.
- It’s of For The Pizza.
- Prepare of (1) Can pizza sauce.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) Cups Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of (1/2) Cup mushrooms.
- You need of (1) Sliced up bell pepper.
- You need of (5) String cheese.
- It’s of (1) Tomato.
- Prepare of (Other toppings as desired. Pepperoni or sausage ect).
If you cook the sausage while the dough is proofing you'll be ready to assemble the pizza that much faster. Heat on stove top for a few minutes. Roll out the dough big enough to cover bottom and walls of the skillet with a little to spare for the stuffed crust. Use an oven mit to remove skillet from stove.
Stuffed Crust Black Iron Skillet Pizza step by step
- Make the dough. In a medium bowl add the warm water and yeast. Stir. Let stand about 5 minutes or until frothing. Add flour, salt and olive oil. Mix. Remove to a floured surface. Knead 5 minutes. Return to bowl and let rise until doubled..
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Lightly coat cast iron skillet. Heat on stove top for a few minutes..
- Roll out the dough big enough to cover bottom and walls of the skillet with a little to spare for the stuffed crust..
- Use an oven mit to remove skillet from stove. Skillet is HOT so be careful..
- Carefully lay dough crust in pan, crust overlapping walls. Add string cheese all around the bottom of walls on top of crust inside the skillet. Fold excess dough back over into skillet and pinch down to encase the string cheese..
- Add pizza sauce to the bottom. Mozzarella, mushrooms, tomatoes and finally bell pepper..
- Brush crust with butter or egg for browner crust..
- Using hand mit. Place in oven. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes raise temperature to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for another 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let rest. Slice and Enjoy!.
Skillet is HOT so be careful. Carefully lay dough crust in pan, crust overlapping walls. This Skillet Pizza is made supreme style, topped with a colorful mix of pepperoni, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and olives. The pizza dough is cooked in a hot cast-iron skillet to ensure a crispy crust. Grab a hot slice of cheesy homemade pie, it will disappear fast!