Crockpot Pizza Meatballs. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Spray the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
- Prepare 1 bag of meatballs(any flavor).
- It’s 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- It’s 1 of small bag Pepperoni – 6 oz. (yummy).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1-8 oz. of bag Mozzarella cheese.
No need to pre brown these meatballs, they cook perfectly tender and juicy right in the slow cooker. Sauced up with a rich and chunky tomato sauce and you have a classic Italian style meal, easy as pie! Crockpot Meatballs Crockpot Meatballs are… Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs is such a fun and delicious crock pot meal. You can use frozen or homemade meatballs to make this crock pot recipe.
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs step by step
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce…..
- Add your ingredients…..
- Add package Pepperoni……
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours…….
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉.
Meatball Subs are a delicious and an easy way to feed the family on the weekends or a perfect party food when you're expecting a crowd. Push cheese cube in center of each meatball, making sure cheese is covered completely. In a large skillet, cook in oil till browned; drain. Add pizza sauce-bring to a boil. See great recipes for Crockpot Meatballs too!