Pepperoni Pizza Braid. Layer half the pepperoni slices and cheese over sauce; repeat. Get Pizza Braid Recipe from Food Network. Twisted and packed with sauce, cheese and pepperoni, this pepperoni bread gives cheese-stuffed pizza a run for its money.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Braid
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pepperoni slices.
Here are a few more pizza recipes that I like to make for my family. Unroll the pizza dough and press it into the. Line a rimmed sheet tray with parchment paper. Dust work surface with flour and roll out puff pastry an inch in both directions.
Pepperoni Pizza Braid step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Dpray cookie sheet.
- Unroll crescent dough. Press seams together.
- Place pizza sauce down center 1/3 of dough lengthwise. Top with cheese and pepperoni..
- Make cuts in dough 1" apart from edge to filling. Alternate from side to side overlapping ends..
- Bake 16 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce..
Place the longer side of the pastry facing you. Gooey cheese, sliced pepperoni and pizza sauce are stuffed inside Pillsbury™ crescent rolls for a fun-yet-easy variation on pizza night. Spread marinara sauce lengthwise down center of dough; top with shredded cheese and desired number of pepperoni slices. With pizza cutter, cut dough into strips on both sides of toppings. Easy Homemade Pizza Braid – is enjoyable for the entire family.