Easy pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Cook Super-Easy Calzone Dishes with The Step-By-Step Guide From KraftRecipes.com It's extremely easy to double and works just as well, so we usually make a double batch and put one pizza in the freezer to eat sometime later. We find this recipe to be equal to any typical rise-then-punch-then-rise crust we've made, and far superior to any frozen or refrigerated store-bought pizza crust.
Ingredients of Easy pizza
- Prepare of Dry active yeast.25.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 of 1\2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1 of \4 cup cornmeal.
- It’s Can of sauce, toppings,itialin blend shredded cheese.
Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Easy pizza recipes Try our easy pizza recipes for an impressive and super-tasty dinner.
Easy pizza instructions
- Add yeast to sugar and water stir until creamy let sit 10 minutes, now add salt to flour and oil slowly stir in yeast sugar water let sit 5 minutes.
- I don't roll but I do kneed a few times pat in pan I use none stick Cooper one your choice of pizza sauce I use caned speggitti sauce itialian blend shredded cheese your choice toppings bake 35 mins @ 450.
Whether it's your first time making pizza dough or you just need a simple recipe, we have lots of ideas for you. Spread on pizza sauce with a knife or spatula, sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese, and add whatever toppings you want, like pepperoni, olives, mushroom, or sausage. A prebaked pizza crust and refrigerated barbecued pork make this tasty supper idea super fast and super easy. Cut into bite-sized pieces, and it can double as a great last-minute appetizer, too! —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California Just thinking about pizza is putting a smile on your face, isn't it? Have the greatest pizza night of your life with this easy recipe for homemade(ish)pizza.