Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza. Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well. Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- It’s of Breading, crust—————-.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Sauce——————.
- It’s 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings———————-.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- You need 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Spread pizza sauce over the crust and top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and onion, in that order. Arrange meatball slices and pepperoni on top. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese. Chili Cornbread Bake is an easy recipe that will certainly become a family favorite.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
A saucy homemade chili is smothered with a cheesy creamy cornbread topping and baked until hot, bubbly and golden! Our jiffy cornbread casserole recipe is the perfect comfort food dinner on a chilly evening. The kids won't mind going to school after the holiday vacation when they. Spread marinara sauce, ground beef, onions, mushrooms, and cheese over cornbread to put a pizza-spin on classic cornbread. Prepare cornbread batter according to package instructions.