Panner Tikka Pizza. tikka pizza recipe has become a common recipe in india and overseas. hence there are several flavours and variations to this fusion pizza recipe. with paneer tikka pizza you can find mushroom tikka pizza, chicken tikka pizza and even aloo tikka pizza recipe. basically the recipe follows the same procedure as any traditional pizza recipe but the toppings is different. the marinated paneer cubes. Paneer tikka pizza is an Indian style pizza topped with paneer tikka masala, other veggies, sauces, herbs and loads of cheese. The pizza is full of flavors and spices and at the same time very easy to prepare at home.
Ingredients of Panner Tikka Pizza
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panner.
- You need 2 of small onions.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 packet of yeast.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of Tikka masala.
- You need of Tandoori masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Sweet corn kernels.
- You need of Salt.
This is a healthy pizza as the pizza base is made from whole wheat flour. everything except the mozzarella cheese, is made from scratch including the. Paneer Tikka Pizza is an Indian style pizza where the pizza base is topped with paneer tikka mixture, veggies and cheese and baked to golden crispy perfection. Paneer Tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) marinated in curd & spices and grilled. This way the soft and cheesy paneer cubes get imbibed with the delicious spicy flavors.
Panner Tikka Pizza instructions
- Base:- In a cup take half cup warm water and add in 1 packet of yeast and leave it for 5-10 to rise.In a bowl add wheat flour and Maida.Add salt,oregano and chilli flakes.Add 2 tsp olive oil. Now knead dough using yeast mixture first,rest you can add regular water as needed to knead dough.Now grease bowl and keep dough in a warm place to rise.Let it rest atleast 1-1 1/2 Hours..
- For Toppings:- Chop onions,bell pepper and Panner into small cubes.In a pan roast besan on medium flame for 2-4 minutes.After done transfer into a bowl,add in chopped onions,Bell pepper and Panner.Now add in 2 -3 tbsp curd.Add tandoori masala,tikka masala,crushed garlic,salt,Garam masala,red chilli powder kitchen king masala.Mix everything together,and keep it in refrigerator to marinate for atleast 1 hour..
- After it's marinated air fry mixture for 15-20minutes.I did them in air fryer at 350 for first 10 minutes and then at 400 degrees for another 10 minutes.If you don’t have air fryer can do in oven too/gas..
- Assembling:- Take one portion.Apply some sooji on shelf and roll the base into a big circle.Now apply pizza sauce.Add in some cheese.Now add Panner tikka mixture and corn kernels.Again add in some more cheese..
- Now add olives on top.Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes.Now bake pizza in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.And Broil it for 30 seconds.Hot and fresh homemade pizza ready to enjoy 😋😋😋.
How to make Whole Wheat Paneer Tikka Pizza without Yeast Step-wise process: For paneer tikka marination. Take hung curd in a wide bowl. Make whole pizza pizza with left over paneer tikka. Paneer tikka pizza is an amazing combination of spicy Indian flavors with an Italian base.