Tuna & Tomato Pizza. A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. Tuna is versatile, nutritious and most importantly, delicious. Serve it cold, grilled or fried for a star-studded meal.
Ingredients of Tuna & Tomato Pizza
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- You need of Butter/Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- Prepare of Sliced tomatoes.
Canned tuna is affordable, non-perishable, and a high-quality source of protein with very little fat. The term tuna encompasses several species of fish, including skipjack, albacore, yellowfin, and bigeye. Skipjack is the most commonly consumed species. They are an apex predator and consume a wide variety of other fish, from squid to herring to sardines.
Tuna & Tomato Pizza step by step
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..
This keeps the populations of other species healthy and balanced. Tuna are also among the most commercially valuable fish on the planet and support artisanal and industrial fishing alike. Taste of Home has the best tuna casserole recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Canned tuna, a pantry-friendly protein, can be used for far more than tuna salad sandwiches. Canned tuna is the star of pastas, rice bowls, Mediterranean-inspired salads, tuna patties, and other tasty recipes.