Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Cheese should be melty and slightly golden.
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- Prepare of Sauce—————–.
- Prepare 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- You need of Bagel—————-.
- You need 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- It’s of Toppings—————-.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of fennel seed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
Arrange bagels on prepared baking sheet, cut sides up. Spoon a thin layer of pizza sauce over each bagel half and sprinkle with pizza cheese. This keto-friendly pizza bagels recipe has all the flavor and is sure to be a whole family pleaser. I made these using my almond flour fathead dough bagels recipe and popular pizza ingredients.
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Use thick slices of french bread or English muffins. SAUCE Use store bought or homemade pizza sauce! Tomato sauce or even marinara sauce (with a sprinkle of oregano) also tastes great. Arrange bagel halves on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread sauce on each half, then top with cheese and pizza toppings.