Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice. Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice. Melon pan is the Japanese sweet bread shaped to look like a melon or cantaloupe. It has a crunchy and sweet outer crust with a super soft and fluffy inside.
Ingredients of Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice
- You need of For Pan Pizza.
- Prepare 6 of White Loaf Bread.
- You need 4 slices of cooked ham, cut in small cubes.
- You need 1 of Quickmelt cheese, grated about ¾ of the bar.
- You need 115 grams of Del Monte Sweet Style Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup (227 g) of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare of For Creamy Melon Juice.
- It’s 1 of Medium Melon.
- It’s 1 can (154 ml) of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- It’s cube of Ice.
On a non-stick pan, place your pizza, put cover and cook over extra low heat. Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice. And a refreshing drink🍹 for this hot summer.☀️ Perfect combination for a snack😍😋👌 SpottedByD. Then sweetened cream cheese is spread over the cooled crust, topped with sliced strawberries and topped with a creamy custard.
Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice step by step
- For Pan Pizza: Using a teaspoon, spoon pizza sauce over each bread equally and spread it..
- Equally distribute cubed hams and pieces of pineapple tidbits..
- Finish off with a final layer of grated cheese..
- On a non-stick pan, place your pizza, put cover and cook over extra low heat..
- When the cheese melted, your pizza is ready. Remove from heat. Serve hot..
- For Creamy Melon Juice: Slice the melon into half. Remove all the seeds..
- Using a melon scraper, scrape the melon and place in a large bowl. Set aside..
- In a large pitcher, combine water, sugar, and milk. Stir until the sugar is diluted. Add the shredded melon. Stir again..
- Put lots of ice. Serve. NOTE: If using milk you need to consume it immediately as it will turn bitter due to their proteolytic enzyme which breaks down the milk proteins.
Chill the pie and then top it with whipped cream or a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Or, use a melon baller to make cute little uniform balls of melon. Add a container of cool whip topping to make your fruit salad extra creamylicious! For some creative ways to serve fruit salad, consider adding it all back into a hollowed-out watermelon "basket," skewer the fruit for fruit kabobs, add it stylishly to bamboo sticks to create. Pesannya gampang dan pengiriman cepat langsung ke lokasi kamu.