Pizza Thin Crust. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Our Healthy Pizza Crusts are always made with freshly sprouted whole grains. Angelic Bakehouse is free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame.
Ingredients of Pizza Thin Crust
- It’s 100 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Topping:.
- It’s of Tomato sauce (ketchup).
- It’s of Chinese cabbage (chopped).
- You need of Saussages (chopped).
- It’s of Corn.
- You need of Meat (minced).
Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge. Dissolve yeast and sugar in hot water. Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
Pizza Thin Crust instructions
- Mix yeast, sugar and little bit water to activate the yeast.
- Mix flour, activated yeast, a pinch of salt and water. Then make dough. Then wrap the dough.
- Rest the dough for about 1 hour or more in warm place.
- Add little bit oil or butter on pizza pan.
- Roll the dough into round shape then add tomato sauce, add chinese cabbage, meat, saussages, corn.place in pan or oven (i used pizza pan). Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve it.
Baked on the back of a preheated baking sheet, this thin crust is deceivingly sturdy — strong enough to hold traditional toppings or a brush of jam and a curl of prosciutto to serve as a fancy flatbread at your next dinner party. If you have an hour or less, this is the pizza to make at the last minute for family and friends. Find the best Thin Crust Pizza near you on Yelp – see all Thin Crust Pizza open now. Since then, each new generation of bakers has taken pizza to new heights (literally), with thicker crusts, more. Easy Thin Crust Pizza is thin but still perfectly foldable with a tasty and slightly crispy crust!